Exciting Opportunity for Youth Artists to enter
International Chrysalis Art & Music Education, Inc. is proud to announce the 2020 Guitar/Harmonica Contest. The contest is open to all students. 15 Guitar designs created by youth artists will be selected for implementation and exhibition.
Out of those 15, three winners, will win a guitar and or harmonica. The art guitars/harmonicas exhibits will be displayed at:
Eagles Park Publix. March 28 thru April 5, 2020, for viewing, before give away, APRIL 5, Sunday. (10am-2pm) NSCW and 100 Easter Wishes II
(Ideas for designs)
I love to try new things and experiment with my art.
You can find Debra at: The Wagon Wheel Flea Market: 7801 Park Blvd, BOOTH 131 B
For the month of November. Saturday and Sunday.
consignments if you don't see what you want."
The three guitars/harmonicas to give away.
HOW TO BE A GUITAR ARTIST - DATES EXTENDED!
HOW TO BE A GUITAR and or HARMONICA ARTIST -
1. Students create their own unique guitar or harmonica art on cardboard or material of their choice. (Also available online). Write a 50+ word essay, about the history of guitars & or harmonicas and make a song.
2. Students give the design and application form back to the art educator (teacher, artist, or parent).
3. Art educators send the designs and completed applications to INCAMEI by March 12, 2020.
4. Winning designs will be selected March 19, 2020 and art educators will be notified by email at that time.
5. Contest coordinators will judge mailed or emailed guitars and or harmonicas March 12, 2020.
6. Guitars/harmonicas winners will be displayed at Eagles Park Publix. March 28 thru April 5, 2020, for viewing, before give away.
7. NSCW and 100 Easter Wishes II- Publix#305 5577 Park St N Saint Petersburg, FL 33709-6309, event APRIL 5, Sunday. (EVENT DATE)
• Must be students.
.• Students must attend a school, traditional public schools, public charter schools, magnet schools, private schools, online academies and or homeschooling.
• Schools may establish a coordinator for this event, or a single art educator may apply on behalf of student(s).
• Designs must be made on cardboard or material of choice. Also available at www.internationalchrysalis.org/guitarcontest
• Completed Application Form must be submitted with the guitar design
• Applications will not be accepted if the form is not signed by the student, parent, and/or educator.
• Three guitars and three harmonicas will be supplied to winning designers, on April 5, 2020 at Eagles Park Publix.
• The design can cover the entire guitar and or harmonica.
• Applications with guitar/harmonica designs need to be mailed or emailed to: INCAMEI (by March 12, 2020.)
Ms. Joan SittingBull
13801 Walsingham Rd. A-412
Largo, Fl. 33774
Email: s[email protected]